Game Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Break

Game Break Free 2D Mmorpg Maker, Dedicated to Helping Game Makers World Wide.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game-Break Download Here

Go down 
2 posters

What would you like in Update?
Pet System
Game-Break Download Here I_vote_lcap0%Game-Break Download Here I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Friends List
Game-Break Download Here I_vote_lcap0%Game-Break Download Here I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Guild System
Game-Break Download Here I_vote_lcap100%Game-Break Download Here I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Blue
Admin
Admin
Blue

GP : 36

Game-Break Download Here Empty
PostSubject: Game-Break Download Here   Game-Break Download Here I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Game-Break

Installation:
The download link above will allow you to download Game-Break. You need to extract it from the ZIP file by opening it in Window's unzipping tool and choosing to 'extract' the files. When you're done with that you should open the folder it extracts to and run 'Server', in the server folder, then connect with 'Game-Break', in the client folder. If you receive any runtime errors trying to run either server or client then you should download the Runtimes File Located in your Game Breaker MMORPG Maker Folder. These need to be installed on any machine which you run Origins on, even if it's just your friend connecting to your server. If you continue to get runtime errors then you've installed it wrong. If you're using a x64 operating system then you will need to run it in compatibility mode with XP SP3. If you're running Vista or Win7 then you'll need to run it as administrator. If you continue to receive runtime errors then you should try to turn off UAC completely during the installation of the runtime files. If, after all this, you're still receiving runtime errors then you have failed to follow these steps properly. If you're really stuck please make a thread in the 'Questions & Answers' section of the forum.

About:
Game-Break is the latest 2D MMORPG Maker. Going back to an early copy of the Mirage Source it breaks the long standing conventions and brings in a breath of fresh air.- new graphics engine, new packet system, new music system... new everything! Now, with proper memory management, no more bandwidth-intensive string comparison and no more license restricted music playback, Game-Break is certainly a force to be reckoned with! A word of warning to those who've got a bit of experience with older versions - you're in for a shock. While it's true that Game-Break does everything much better than its predecessors this does mean that everything is overall quite different. You won't be able to just stroll in and assume you know what you're doing. In fact I'd be horrified if you did. With no offence intended you've grown up learning how to do most things wrong. You'll need to have your wits about you and a willingness to learn how to handle this new way of doing things. I believe that everyone has the capacity to change themselves, however, so keep at it.

Features:
DirectDraw engine with proper memory management. DirectMusic system for midi playback. Winsock byte-array packet system. Dynamic sprite sheets. Player vs Environment combat. Player vs Player combat. Full level-up system with statistics and vitals stored in a persistent environment. Full set of content editors, including items, animations, spells, maps, npcs and shops. Drag and drop visual inventory. Drag and drop visual bank. Visual shop system with the ability to both buy and sell items. Complete spell system with both damaging and healing spells, DoT, HoT, AoE, teleporting, stunning, cool-down and casting times. Intuitive interface design which can easily be swapped out by simply editing the external image files. Hotbar which allows users to drag items and spells into a set of hotkeys. Dynamic maps which can be any size up to 255 x 255. Tons of tile attributes including npc spawns, doors, locks, resources, teleports and banks. Directional blocking allowing for partial movement restrictions on tiles. And lots more!
Back to top Go down
https://gamebreak.iftopic.com
TomodachiAisuru
Forum Member
Forum Member
TomodachiAisuru

GP : 1

Game-Break Download Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game-Break Download Here   Game-Break Download Here I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 pm

No longer valid
Back to top Go down

Game-Break Download Here
Page 1 of 1